Senior Manager for Individual and Corporate Philanthropy.
Variety the Children’s Charity of St. Louis is seeking candidates for a Senior Manager, Individual and Corporate Philanthropy. This individual will work with the Development team, Management, and the Board on individual and corporate philanthropy with responsibilty for all aspects of major gifts to Variety. This individual will report to the Chief Development Officer.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Manage a portfolio of approximately 125 major donors
· Secure major gifts for Variety programs.
· Work with development team to implement comprehensive fundraising campaigns
· Work in close coordination with Development team to assure annual giving efforts and planned giving efforts work seamlessly
· Work with Variety’s management team and other directors to ensure effective, efficient, and successful fundraising efforts are coordinated with public relations, communications, sponsorships and special events
· Oversee the planned giving program including management, and training
· Manage mechanisms for reporting fundraising efforts to Variety leadership
· Manage prospect system for individual donors
· Coordinate Variety’s Moves Management System
· Manage Variety’s Auxiliary programs (Variety Women, Young Variety, John Harris Society, Encore Society) and implements initiatives with Variety Staff
A Bachelor’s Degree is required; Master’s Degree and CFRE certification is preferred. A minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a major gift officer, with proven success securing major gifts of more than $10,000, and a knowledge of the St. Louis community is a plus. The successful candidate will be a strong and effective communicator with the ability to solicit and close major gifts.
Please submit resumes to
Variety St. Louis
11840 Westline Industrial Dr., Suite 220
St. Louis, MO 63146
Variety the Children’s Charity of St. Louis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Variety welcomes difference in the form of gender, race, ethnicity, disability, geography, socioeconomic status, age, politics, religion, philosophy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status.
All applicants who share this goal are encouraged to apply