As part of their long, loyal support of Variety, Marcus Wehrenberg Theatres offers familes of Variety children free movies. Just fill out the form below to reserve your seats!
Courtesy Pass Terms and Conditions
- Please be mindful of the expiration date listed on the front of each pass.
- Passes may only be redeemed at the box office and are not eligible for online reserved ordering at MarcusTheatres.com.
- Passes are not valid for redemption within the first 10 days of a film’s opening.
- For example, if you want to see a movie that opens October 1, you can begin using your passes October 11.
Courtesy Pass Guidelines
- The Variety child must attend the movie with their family (immediate family only, please).
- Although the passes are valid any day of the week, we encourage you to redeem the passes Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays to avoid crowds and seating capacity challenges.
- If your family has ADA requirements or other special needs (e.g. companion seating), please call the theatre one to two days in advance of the show time to make arrangements.
- Families must adhere to the Variety rating system (see next page).
- Smaller, single family groups preferred due to seat availability.
- Tickets are given on a first-come first-serve basis.