For more than 80 years, Variety the Children’s Charity of St. Louis has helped thousands of children with disabilities say “I can” by providing them with vital medical equipment, as well as educational, therapeutic, and recreational programs.
Variety St. Louis Mission
To help local children with disabilities reach their full potential by providing services every time they need assistance.
- Kids on the Go Mobility Program: Serving more than 1,850 area families with equipment such as wheelchairs, augmentative speech devices, leg braces, hearing aids, prostheses, van lifts and more.
- Variety Programs: Inclusive educational, therapeutic, recreational, and developmental programs that give children with disabilities the same opportunities as anyone else, including Adventure Camp and Variety Children's Theatre
- Sunshine Coach Vans: Transporting children to doctor appointments, therapy sessions, and other outings.
- Emerson Resource Center: Answering parents’ questions and providing vital community connections.
- TherHappy Kids: Ensuring that children not only have the medical equipment they need, but the therapy to support them while they use it.